Visualizações

CD Dance Explosion (1998)

01 - The Blackout AllStars - I Like It (D'Ambrosio Club Mix)
02 - The Original - I Luv U Baby (Dancing Divaz Club Mix)
03 - Culture Beat - Take Me Away (Extended Mix)
04 - Boris Dlugosch - Keep Pushin' (Path Of Club Mix)
05 - Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up
06 - Claudia Chin - Reach Out For Love (The Necessary Vocal)
07 - Amandine - In My Mind (Radio Edit Original)
08 - Todd Terry Presents Martha Wash & Jocelyn Brown - Keep On Jumpin' (Tee's Mt. Freeze Radio)
09 - Pulse feat. Antoinette Roberson - The Lover That You Are (Radio Mix)
10 - Tania Evans - Prisoner of Love (La-da-di) (Extended Club Mix)
11 - Planet Soul - Set U Free (Radio Edit)
12 - Ghostown DJs - My Boo (LP Radio Edit)
13 - INDJ - Love You Down
14 - Yoco Ross - All That (Groove Brothers! Extended Mix)
15 - Unique II - Break My Stride (Mark McCan Remix Version)
16 - Jellyhead - Crush (Motiv 8's Pumphouse Remix)
17 - Illusion - Just An Illusion (Short Cut)

Download

4 comentários: